Application & Features
Parason Fiber Guard is extensive equipment that gives effective separation of contaminants from the stock suspension. The stock with impurities and contaminants is transferred from the pulper to the Fiber Guard. Fiber Guard works on the pressure produced by the rotor and effectively separates contaminants and forwards the stock to the screening of disintegrated fibers.
- Uncut contaminants from Hi-Consistency Pulper are removed with negligible fiber loss
- The Hi-Consistency pulper becomes ready for the next batch immediately after emptying out
- The isolating valve isolates the Dilution pulper from the main pulper
- The dilution pulper works as the first coarse screen thus reducing the load on next stage equipment
- Removal of large foreign contaminants eliminates the risk of pulp jamming in successive operation